Thursday, June 09, 2005

DAY THIRTY-NINE:

Ok, if you are paying any attention to the dates, then you would say, "Wait a minute, it's not day thirty-nine, it's day fourty-one." But, unfortunately, it is not. I smoked the last two days.
Now, don't get upset. I am very disappointed in myself. I did it for all the wrong reasons, but was done is done. I can't take it back, I can just continue with my journey. And I have to say, even though I smoked pretty heavily for those two days, I am not at all having a problem today. I don't even feel the difference. This morning I had a little craving, but it was quickly resolved with a single bite of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. (In know, that's horrible, but hey, it went away.)
So, technically, if you wanted to be a dick about it, this would be day one again. But screw that noise. I had a two day break, that's all. So, I'll subtract those two days I messed up and count this as Day Thirty-nine. And if you don't like that, well, kiss my ass.
Ok. So, day thirty-nine it is. Which means my two month anniversary would be two days later than the 29th, so my new anniversary date is on the 31st (or st) of each month. I'll just say the last day of the month from here on out. So, with that said, only 22 more days to Goal No. 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home