Friday, May 27, 2005

DAY TWENTY-NINE

Only two more days until I reach my first goal. That's a whole month without smoking a cigarette. Without taking a drag from a cigarette and without buying a pack of cigarettes. I have to say, I've done pretty well for myself. I am very proud of my accomplishment.
To date, I have saved apprxoximately $130.00, I have resisted 580 cigarettes, thus keeping 6,380 minutes (4.43 days) of my life.
Not bad!!

Congratulations, Natalie! You are almost there.

By the way, I haven't worn my patch for the last two days. I keep forgetting to put it on and by the time I remember, it's already 5:00 p.m. or around there and I don't want to put it on so late in the day. Kind of a waste, you know. I'm not sure if I should just wear them anyways. Even though I don't really need them, proceed to the final step and do it according to the program, or just save them money and go without them.

Honey?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

Give them to me. I want to have some trippy dreams :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Honey, I'm not going to give them to you!! That's horrible. Besides, they could make you really sick. My body is used to having Nicotine in it's system, yours is not, so it will probably try and get it out of your system (ie bowel and/or vomit)
So, I don't think you really want them. But nice try.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home