Thursday, May 05, 2005

DAY SEVEN:

Today is day seven. I am still doing 100% good. I have not touched a cigarette and I am feeling great and semi-accomplished. It feels nice to get seven days out of the way. Well, this day is not finished quite yet, but I am sure I am going to be fine. I haven't really had any major cravings. Still when I wake up in the morning, I get the initial cravings, but I am able to get passed them. Sometimes after a meal I get a craving as well, but I am doing great.
I think my boyfriend should read this blog now and he should send me an ecard or something to tell me I am doing good even though he said he wasn't going to help me? Don't you guys think he should at least say something nice?
Well, we'll see.
Good job, Natalie!!! You are doing fantastic. Doesn't it feel great???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home