Monday, June 06, 2005

DAY THIRTY-EIGHT

Well, it's day thirty-eight today. Nothing special. I tol Luke yesterday about my horrible dreams. I keep having these awful dreams that I smoke. I wake up and I feel so guilty. It takes a while for me to shake it off. I have almost cried a few times because I felt so dissapointed in myself. But then I realize that it was just a dream and I get over it. It still leaves me with a funny feeling in my stomach though. I am so paranoid about losing Luke it's not even funny.
Yeah, honey, I know you can tell.
No one else reads this, so it doesn't matter. I had two supporters on my first day, but since then, no body has come back. Oh well. It's still an accomplishment for me.
So, now I am working towards goal number two, which of course is the two-month marker. This event will take place on June 29th.

So, I'll end by saying: 23 days until Goal No.: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home