Monday, July 11, 2005

DAY SEVENTY:

Well, it's day 70. Which is quite a while. Over two months now. I finally figured out how to post pictures on THIS blog, so that's pretty cool. Although a little late to show a picture of Barb, cause that was the very beginning. Plus I already have a link to the website, so I don't want to over do it. I don't have much to say today..... I haven't smoked 1,400 cigarettes and I haven't spend $315 dollars, and I have 15,400 extra minutes of my life, which is 256 hours, which is approximately 10.69 days, which is well over a week. So, I am doing pretty good....

That's all for now.....

-Me

p.s. I STILL think I deserve a PRIZE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

you should go buy one with that $315 you have saved on cigarettes

9:16 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Oh shoosh!!! Geez..... you just can't get the hint, can you? No, wait, let me take that back, you CAN get the hint, you just don't want to!! Whatever, I still love you anyway.

-Me

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home