Thursday, June 30, 2005

DAY FIFTY-NINE:

Well, I didn't post because I didn't think anyone read this blog anymore and I have pretty much left the habit totally behind me. I rarely think about it at all anymore. I think about a week ago I had a slight craving. But it was more cause I was with all smokers and I didn't want to be left out. But, I went outside with them while they smoked and just didn't. Yeah, you can do that.
The only thing that disappoints me about quitting smoking is the fact that I thought I would reap more rewards.
Yes, I smell nice. And my breath is much better. But, I really thought that when I didn't smoke I would definitely get MORE kisses, but that hasn't seemed to happen yet.
So, to anyone that might read this that can do something about it, well, hey, you're lacking in my smooch department!!!
I'm just playing, hon. But you should give me more kisses.
Tomorrow marks two months.
Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home